In-House Bench Jeweler Assembly
Directions for Adding Links:
1. Remove the gold-filled bracelet from the link. From the back of the link, lift the tab end of the bracelet and pull away from pin. Slide off of pin.
2. Heat pin and remove from link when solder melts.
3. Use a #71 drill bit and clean holes in original and new link.
4a. Cut pins from 22 gauge 14K wire.
4b. Style numbers 30001, 30202, 30201 require 18/20 gauge 14k wire.
5. Insert male end of new link into female end of starter link and insert pin through holes.
6. Solder both sides of pin. Clean and buff sides so solder joint is invisible.
7. Reattach gold-filled bracelet by fitting the tab ends over the pins and bending flush.
Our newer styles have a fold over tab end that uses solder. Please call STF to find out which styles use which method.